Rules for attending our Drive-in Cinema
DRIVE-IN POLICIES AND PROCEDURES & GUIDANCE:
Preparing for your trip to our drive-in cinema:
- Each e-ticket is valid for one vehicle only.
- Please have your e-ticket and EHTERAZ ready for inspection by staff and security. This applies to all persons in the vehicle over the age of 18.
- For the safety of yourself and others, please bring a mask with you. Masks must be worn when interacting with any member of staff or security.
- The parking lot will open 1-hour before the scheduled event time. Please do not arrive earlier than this as this may lead to lengthy traffic backups on city streets.
When you arrive:
- Follow the roadside signs to find your designated entrance.
- Please have your ticket and EHTERAZ ready for inspection by staff and security. This applies to all persons in the vehicle over the age of 18.
- Follow the instructions from the Festival staff and security team, who will help you to your designated parking spot.
- Tune in to 88.3 FM radio frequency to receive the event audio.
Rules and etiquette:
- The rules of our Drive-in Cinema are in compliance with the Ministry of Public Health, and Qatar Traffic Laws.
- A maximum of 4 people above the age of 12 are allowed per vehicle.
- Children under the age of 12 may accompany adults up to the legal capacity of their vehicle. For example, a five-seater car can contain 1 adult and 4 children, or 2 adults and 3 children, etc.
- Two chairs are permitted within the space of your assigned parking spot.
- Once you park, you must switch off your engine. You may periodically switch it on to ensure the battery is not flat, but please do not let it run for more than one minute.
- Once you park, you must switch off your headlights to improve the viewing experience for everyone.
- If you require the attention of staff or security, please use your hazard lights until assistance arrives.
- You will not be able to sit beside or on top of your vehicle, nor stand through the sunroof.
- Respect the 20 km/h speed limit and be cautious of the loose gravel.<
- No honking horns.
- No flashing headlights
- No excessive volume from car speakers
- No revving engines
- Management has the right to refuse service/admission to anyone at any time for any reason as they see fit.
Food and drink:
- Food and drinks are available through the Talabat app ONLY. No orders will be taken in person.
- Please provide your parking lot number in your order so the food can be delivered to your vehicle.
- Please be considerate of your waste. There are minimal garbage bins on-site, so plan to take your waste out with you and dispose of it responsibly.
- Public toilets are located at the back of the cinema parking. Please use your hazard lights to get the attention of security, who will assist you in getting to the restroom and back safely.
Drive-in ticketing policy:
- Drive-in tickets are sold exclusively online
- One ticket is valid for one regular-sized car only (Sedan or SUV)
- Parking spots are numbered, and an e-ticket with a unique QR code will be sent to your email. Please make sure to keep your e-ticket safe as it will be scanned at the drive-in entrance, and only admit one car per ticket.
- All passengers will be required to present their green EHTERAZ code for inspection.
Culture Pass by Qatar Museums - Discount
As a Friend of Doha film institute, Culture Pass by Qatar Museums is offering Culture Pass holders a 20% discount on all tickets sold by Doha Film Institute. All tickets subject to availability.
Enter QM followed by your membership number (e.g. QMxxxxxx) into 'Apply Discount' field and click on 'Validate'.
The Culture Pass by Qatar Museums is only available through Qatar Museums.
Please visit http://www.qm.org.qa/en/culturepass for more details.
Payment method and refund policy
All payments are processed by QNB Payment gateway
No refunds. No exchanges.